Monday 8 July 2013

Rimmel Lasting Finish Tangy Tangerine 705 Review



Today I'm showing you Rimmel's Lasting Finish nail polish in Tangy Tangerine. It's a vibrant, peachy-orange creme that definitely makes your nails stand out. I also used some nail art stickers from Nailtopia which are very elegant, and you can see my purchase review here.


The polish itself doesn't have the best formula at all - in fact I had to paint quite a few coats before the colour became opaque, and even then you can still see the white part of my nails underneath. It was also extremely streaky - but my Seche Vite top coat does a good job of evening it out. Indoors it does look a bit brighter but this is the shade in direct sunlight. These photos were taken a couple of days after (oops) but they still look okay condition. The nail stickers also last well, as long as you seal them with a top coat. 


It's unfortunate that the formula lets this polish down, as I love the bright summery shade! I shall have to hunt for a better solution. Any suggestions? 

Thanks so much for reading! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment