Friday 7 June 2013

Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure Get Juiced Review







 Today I have on Sally Hansen's 546 Get Juiced, a bright, juicy coral pink. It's a lovely splash of colour and it just looks so pretty on the nails. I bought it the other day from Boots (who have a great selection in the large stores by the way) and couldn't resist buying this shade. The formula wasn't as nice as I'd hoped, but it was still good, just a little thick.
This is two coats which made them almost opaque, I was thinking about another layer but decided against it. The colour is much brighter in real life, the photos aren't colour accurate.  It's almost approaching neon pink. The formula dries very quickly. I also added two bow nail stickers on each ring finger, plus a strip of white lace on the tips of my thumbnails. You can get these from nailtopia.co.uk; I bought a variety of nail stickers from here the other day and they are all great! Post coming soon.

*UPDATE* - Since wearing this shade for a couple of days I've noticed it actually goes orange in the sunlight. It depends what kind of lighting but I was very surprised to look down at my nails and see them a different shade! 


What do you think of my latest mani? I'm loving the pop of colour after my dark nails yesterday!

No comments:

Post a Comment