Friday 28 June 2013

Barry M Dragon Fruit with Born Pretty Store Holographic Glequins




On my polish wish list was the perfect bubblegum pink which for some reason I don't have even though I've got a wide collection of pinks. Introducing Barry M's Dragon Fruit - a bright, barbie pink that screams 'girl' - and to make it even more girly I added some beautiful holographic glequins on my ring fingers. Recently I did a post on my beauty blog about my bornprettystore purchase which includes these glequins - you can view that here

I also added a cute bow nail sticker which I got from Nailtopia and I'll be doing a review of my purchase soon. They are so easy to apply - simply peel off with tweezers and place onto dry nails. Add a top coat for extra protection. 


After two layers of top coat, the glequins were completely smooth to touch and no rough edges sticking up & catching onto things - which is probably one of my worst pet hates! Bearing in mind these photos were taken after a couple of days, this mani lasted well over a week until I got bored of it. 


What do you think? Also don't forget to follow me on bloglovin'! I've changed my blog template now to a more simple view which means I can finally have my bloglovin' icon showing -  it's at the top right. I haven't got any followers yet so if you like my posts then please do as it will make my day :) 

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment