Wednesday 5 June 2013

Nails Inc Dover Street Market & Lowndes Square Review





Today I'm showing you Nails Inc Dover Street Market with Nails Inc's Lowndes Square dotted on the sides of each nail. Dover Street Market is a rich deep purple which is a little lighter than these photos (top photo most colour accurate). It's quite sophisticated and is very long lasting like most other Nails Inc polishes. I decided to pair it with Lowndes Square as I feel these are a great combination and I have used them together before so I knew it was a perfect match. For the dots I used a dotting tool; as you may have notice the top ones didn't stamp out at nicely as I'd have hoped but I actually don't mind the double dot effect. I do need to buy a better dotting tool as this one can be a bit inconsistent and messy. The formula was good; I have had them both for a little while now so they were a bit on the thick side. This definitely isn't my favourite mani but I enjoyed wearing it for a day or so! Now I want something bright and cheery on my nails! May I also mention that you should all visit Dover Street Market. It is amazing, there Comme de Garcons selection is pretty sweet.




Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment